As 7 to 10 years of age are crucial years in a young players development, Emerald City FC has put in place a specific program designed to recognize the importance of nurturing the young aspiring soccer player. Our professional, licensed coaches create environments to stimulate passion for the game, build fundamental skills and provide the foundation for future soccer enjoyment and opportunities. Using the US Soccer Federation Best Practices for Player Development as the basis of our training philosophy and a club-centric model to developing young players, Emerald City FC continues its 30+ years of leadership in developing soccer players and successful young people.Spring Dev Season details:
- Season begins the last week of January and continues through mid-May.
- Girls teams train twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays 5:00pm-6:30pm.
- Boys teams train twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00pm-6:30pm.
- Practices are on Seattle area school turf fields.
- Girls teams will be playing on Saturdays.
- Boys teams will be playing on Sundays.
- Younger dev teams will be playing 8v8 while the older dev teams will be playing 9v9.
- All teams in the PSPL play in one location, the Sounders FC, Starfire Sports Complex, Tukwila.
- Registration fees include all field rentals, league registration, referee fees, player card, coaching fees, a ball and a uniform kit.
For more information, please contact ECFC Director of Development, Matthew Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org